Secretary NC JCM writes to PM about the grievances of Central Government Employees
The Hindi text of letter with image is given below :-
Also read this...
- National Council JCM Staff Side Secretary writes to Director/JCA about concerns of Central Government employees
- NC JCM staff side demands scheduled meetings of Joint Consultative Machinery for redressal of grievances of 40 Lakhs central government employees.
- NC JCM writes to PM regarding the pending demands of Central Govt Employees – DA Merger, NPS, Interim Relief, Promotion and Bonus issues
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- Restoration of the erstwhile Group – D posts and regularisation of the services of Contract / Casual Employees – Secretary, JCM (NC) Staff Side writes to Chairman 7th Pay Commission
- NC/JCM’s writes to Cabinet Secretary reg. revision of pension
- NFIR writes to JCM Secretary regarding the discussion points in the meeting with DPPW
- Indefinite Strike : NC JCM Staff Side writes to Cabinet Secretary
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s Report – NFIR Writes to FM and Cabinet Secretary