Chennai Tamil Nadu Customs Holiday List 2021
Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee (CGEWCC) Chennai Holiday List 2021 – PDF Download
Chennai Customs Holidays in Jan 2021
- January 14 (Thursday 2021) – Pongal
- January 26 (Tuesday 2021) – Republic Day
Chennai Customs Holidays in Apr 2021
- April 2 (Friday) 2021 – Good Friday
- April 25 (Sunday) 2021 – Mahavir Jayanti
Chennai Customs Holidays in May 2021
- May 14 (Friday) 2021 – Idul Fitr
- May 26 (Wednesday) 2021 – Buddha Purnima
Chennai Customs Holidays in Jul 2021
- July 21 (Wednesday) 2021 – Bakrid / Eid al Adha
Chennai Customs Holidays in Aug 2021
- August 15 (Sunday) 2021 – Independence Day
- August 20 (Friday) 2021 – Muharram
Chennai Customs Holidays in Sep 2021
- September 10 (Friday) 2021 – Ganesh Chaturthi
Chennai Customs Holidays in Oct 2021
- October 2 (Saturday) 2021 – Gandhi Jayanti
- October 14 (Thursday) 2021 – Maha Navami
- October 15 (Friday) 2021 – Vijaya Dashami
- October 19 (Tuesday) 2021 – Eid e Milad
Chennai Customs Holidays in Nov 2021
- November 4 (Thursday) 2021 – Diwali (Deepavali)
- November 19 (Friday) 2021 – Guru Nanak’s Birthday
Chennai Customs Holidays in Dec 2021
- December 25 (Saturday) 2021 – Christmas Day
The new list of holidays for Central Government offices (Closed Holidays) in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) during the year 2020
Central Government has decided and published a detailed list of holidays for CG offices located in Delhi and throughout India for the year 2020. In order to provide priority for State-level local festivals and occasions, out of 17 gazetted (closed) holidays, 14 holidays only declared and another 3 holidays will be selected by the respective State level committee (CGEWCC).
As per the decision taken by the CGEWCC (Customs), festivals of Pongal, Janmashtami (Vaishnavi), Vinayak Chaturthi (Ganesh Chaturthi) are included in the compulsory holiday list for the year 2020.
In addition to 17 compulsory holidays, each employee will also be permitted to avail himself/herself of any two holidays on the list of restricted holidays.
The compulsory holiday list and restricted holiday list for Chennai (Tamil Nadu) are given in the table below for your information.
- 26 January 2021 – Republic Day (Tuesday)
- 29 March 2021- Holi (Monday)
- 2 April 2021- Good Friday (Friday)
- 21 April 2021- Ram Navami (Wednesday)
- 25 April 2021- Mahavir Jayanti (Sunday)
- 14 May 2021- Id-ul-Fitr (Friday)
- 26 May 2021- Budha Purnima- Wednesday)
- 21 July 2021- Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) (Wednesday)
- 15 August 2021- Independence Day (Sunday)
- 19 August 2021- Muharram (Thursday)
- 30 August 2021- Janmashtami (Monday)
- 02 October 2021- Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday (Saturday)
- 15 October 2021- Dussehra (Friday)
- 19 October 2021 Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad [Birthday of Prophet
- Mohammad) (Tuesday)
- 04 November 2021- Diwali (Deepavali) (Thursday)
- 19 November 2021- Guru Nanak’s Birthday (Friday)
- 25 December 2021- Christmas Day (Saturday)
TN Govt Public Holiday List 2021
CG Gazetted Holiday List 2021
CG Restricted Holiday List 2021
Maha Sivaratri Holiday 2021
CG Closed Holiday List 2021
Restricted Holidays for Central Govt Offices in 2021 | Public Closed Holidays for Central Govt Offices in 2021
CGEWCC’s full form is the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee
- Addl. Commissioner of Income Tax (P&A) & Secretary, CGEWCC, Ahmedabad AAYAKAR Bhawan, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad
- The Secretary, CGEWCC, Satyanishtha Bhawan 15-A, Maharshi Dayanand Marg, Allahabad-1.
- Income· Tax Officer & Secretary, CGEWCC, O/o The Addl. Commissioner of Income Tax, Ambala, AAYAKAR Bhawan, B.C. Bazar, Ambala Cantt.
- Additional Commissioner of Customers & Secretary, CGEWCC, Bangalore, O/o Chief Commissioner of Customs, C.R. Building, Bangalore-560001.
- Addl. Commissioner of Central Excise & Secretary, CGEWCC, Race Course Circle, Baroda.
- The Secretary, CGEWCC, first Floor, AAYAKAR Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar- 751007.
- Income Tax Officer (Coord & Pr) & Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhawan Annexe, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, MP.
- Enforcement Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Eranhipalam, Kozhikode-673006, Calicut.
- Dr. Amarjit Kaur, Secretary, CGEWCC, Chief Medical Officer, Regional Office for ‘ Health & Family Welfare 4th Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9A, Chandigarh.
- Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (HQ & Admn.) & Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhawan, 121, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-34.
- Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax, Central Circle-1 & Secretary, CGEWCC, Madaparambil Building, South Railway, Station Road, Ernakulam, Cochin-682016.
- The Secretary, CGEWCC, Surveyor General’s Office, Hathibarkala, Estate P B No. 37, Dehradun-248001.
- The Secretary, CGEWCC, CIB&RC, Dte. Of P.P.Q&S NH-4, Faridabad, Haryana- 121001.
- M.L. Ahuja, Secretary, CGEWCC, Audit Bhawan, Jhansi Road, Gwalior-474007.
- Dy. Accountant General & Secretary, CGEWCC, O/o Accountant General, Beltola, Guwahati-781003.
- Addl. Commissioner of income Tax & Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500004 (Andhra Pradesh).
- Secretary, Narmada Control Authority & Secretary, CGEWCC, Indore-452010.
- Y.K. Bakshi, Secretary, CGEWCC, Dy. Accountant General (E & R) O/o the Accountant General (Audit), Shakti Nagar, Jammu.
- Additional Commissioner of Income Tax & Secretary, CGEWCC, Central Revenue ‘ Building, Napier Town, Jabalpur (MP)
- Asstt. Secretary & Secretary, CGEWCC, 010 The Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Central Revenue Building, Statue Circle, Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax (Range-2) & Secretary, CGEWCC, C.R. Building, Opp. Hotel Skylark, Jalandhar.
- Rajesh Ranjan, Secretary, CGEWCC, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand.
- Income Tax Officer & Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhawan, 16/69, Civil Lines, Kanpur.
- The Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhawan, Room No. 2138 , 2nd Floor, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069.
- Major Singh, Secretary, CGEWCC, Micro Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute, Industrial Development, Colony, Plot No. 11 A, I.D.C, Near ITI, Kunjpura Road, Karnal-132001.
- Secretary, CGEWCC, C/o MSME-DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, Industrial Area-B, Ludhiana-141003.
- Dy. Commissioner of I.Tax & Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow (UP).
- Income Tax Officer & Secretary, CGEWCC, O/o Commissioner of Income Tax AAYAKAR Bhawan, Bhansali Ground, Meerut (U.P).
- Technical Officer & Secretary, CGEWCC, Instt. Of Technology Management, Ministry Defence, Landour Cantt., Mussoorie-248179.
- Addl Commissioner of I. Tax & Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhavan, M.K. Road, Mumbai.
- Director of Labs & Secretary, CGEWCC, Central Agmark Laboratory, Nagpur.
- Chief Commissioner of I.Tax Northern Region & Secretary, CGEWCC, Patiala.
- Zoological, Survey of India & Secretary, CGEWCC, Zoological Survey of India, A&N Islands, Port-Blair.
- Technical Officer (Admn.) & Secretary, CGEWCC, H.E.M.E.R.I. SUTARWADI, Pune – 411001.
- Accountant General (Admn.) and Secretary, CGEWCC O/o PR. Accountant General (A&E)-1, Ranchi.
- Director of Postal Services & Secretary, CGEWCC, Lower Secretariat Building, Gangtok, Sikkim
- Sr. Dy. Accountant General & Secretary, CGEWCC, O/o Accountant General (A&E), Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh & Mizoram, Shillong.
- P.M. Vasudevan, Secretary, CGEWCC, Officer of the Principal Accountant General (G&SSA), Kerala, P.B. No. 5607, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dy. Accountant General & Secretary, CGEWCC, O/o The Accountant General (A&E), Tripura, Agartala.
- Sr. Accounts Officer & Secretary, CGEWCC, O/o The Accountant General (A&E), Thrissur, Kerala.
- Addl Commissioner of Central Excise & Customs & Secretary, CGEWCC, o/o The Commissioner of Central Excise and Customs, Vadodara-1.
Income Tax Officer, Ward-I and Secretary, CGEWCC, AAYAKAR Bhawan, Dabagardens, Visakhapatnam.
- CG Offices Holiday List 2020 – PDF Download June 20, 2019
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government offices during the year 2020 June 20, 2019
- Holidays for Central Government Employees during 2020 June 18, 2019
- Early Closure of Delhi Offices: Swearing Of Ceremony of Newly Elected Prime Minister May 30, 2019
- Election Holidays 2019 – Grant of Paid Holiday on the day of poll in Haryana January 25, 2019
- Grant of Paid Holiday on the Day of Poll – DoPT Orders January 24, 2019
- DoPT Orders on Holidays: Change of Lohri Holiday December 14, 2018
- List of BSNL Holidays 2019 December 10, 2018
- List of Compulsory and Restricted Holidays 2019 December 4, 2018
- Holidays to be observed in Department of Posts for the year – 2019 November 5, 2018
- Grant of Paid holiday on the Day of Poll – DoPT Orders on 1.11.2018 November 3, 2018
- Tamil Nadu Govt Holiday List 2019 – G.O.Ms No.840 Dt. 29.10.2018 November 1, 2018
- TN Govt Declared Holiday on 5.11.2018 November 1, 2018
- Bakrid Holiday Change to 22.8.2018 – DoPT Orders August 21, 2018
- Grant of Paid Holiday on Election Date August 19, 2018
- Half Day Holiday for all CG Offices on 17.8.2018 August 16, 2018
- Vajpayee Death: Holiday Declared on 17.8.2018 in TN August 16, 2018
- Change in Holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) August 14, 2018
- TN State Government has declared a public holiday on 8th August August 8, 2018
- Holidays List 2019 – Central Govt Offices July 11, 2018
- Central Government Holiday List 2019 – DoPT Orders July 11, 2018
- Election Holidays Dopt Orders – Karnataka Election on 12.05.2018 May 12, 2018
- 5 Day Week in LIC: 2nd and 4th Saturdays as Holiday to LIC Employees April 27, 2018
- Declaration of Closed Holiday on 14.4.2018 – DoPT Order April 3, 2018
- Holiday Homes Revised Rate Search Tool 2018 April 2, 2018
- West Bengal declares additional holiday for “May Day” April 2, 2018
- Holiday Home and Guest Houses: Details of Rooms & Online Booking March 26, 2018
- 19 New Holiday Homes for CG Employees and Guest Houses for Officers March 26, 2018
- Latest list of Holiday Homes for CG Employees and Pensioners March 26, 2018
- Holidays for Central Government Offices 2018 March 24, 2018
- Opening of Office on Holidays March 21, 2018
- Vice President greets the people on the occasion of Makar Sankranti and Pongal festivals January 16, 2018
- Bank holiday on 24th May, 2017 on account of polling of General Election/By-Election May 24, 2017
- Election Holiday for Bank Employees on 19.4.2017 – IBA Orders issued April 19, 2017
- Election Holiday – General Administration Department Notification April 19, 2017
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2017 on account of the birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar – DoPT Orders April 6, 2017
- DoPT Orders – Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll February 1, 2017
- Early Closure of Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during 2017 January 17, 2017
- Milad-Un-Nabi Holiday on 12th December 2016 for Govt Offices at Delhi/New Delhi December 8, 2016
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2017 September 18, 2016
- Change in Holiday on account of Bakrid – PIB September 7, 2016
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-ul-Fitr during 2016 for all Central Government Offices July 5, 2016
- Holidays for Central Government Employees during year 2017 – Dopt Orders June 24, 2016
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommendation for more Leave and Holidays June 24, 2016
- International Yoga Day can be declared public holiday: AYUSH ministry June 10, 2016
- Bye Election to fill the casual vacancy from 132 – Ghoradongri (ST) in the Legislative Assembly of Madhya Pradesh – Grant of Paid Holiday May 18, 2016
- Holidays – Public Holiday – General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2016 – Declaration of the poll day 16.05.2016 as Public Holiday May 7, 2016
- Declaration of Holiday on 14.4.2016 for Central Govt Offices on account of Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar March 22, 2016
- List of Bank Holidays 2016 in Goa February 15, 2016
- Election Holidays 2016 – Grant of Paid Holiday for CG Employees February 10, 2016
- 7th CPC recommendations on Gazetted and Restricted Holidays – Dopt expects comments from NC JCM Staff Side January 30, 2016
- Early Closure of Govt Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade January 20, 2016
- All state government employees will have continuous four days holiday from 24 to 27 Dec 2015 December 20, 2015
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2016- corrigendum October 12, 2015
- Two alternate Saturdays as holidays for Bank Employees August 21, 2015
- No Holidays for CG Offices – Funeral of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam will be held at 11 AM at Rameswaram on 30.7.2015 July 29, 2015
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam July 29, 2015
- TN Govt Declares Public Holiday on 30.7.2015 Over APJ Abdul Kalam’s demise July 28, 2015
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2016 – Dopt Orders on 11.6.2015 June 11, 2015
- Terms and Conditions for Allotment of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel for E-Payment April 8, 2015
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2015 – Birthday of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar – Railway Board Orders April 1, 2015
- Holiday for Central Govt Offices on 14.4.2015 on account of birthday of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar March 20, 2015
- No Curtailing of Public Holidays March 12, 2015
- Confusion over holi holiday for central offices in West Bengal March 4, 2015