223rd Working Committee Meeting of NFIR – reg.
The Central Office Bearers, Zonal Secretaries
& Working Committee Members of NFIR
Sub: 223rd Working Committee Meeting of NFIR – reg.
It has been decided to hold 223rd Working Committee Meeting of NFIR from 27th to 29th July 2017 at Perambur, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) to consider the following agenda:-
1. Ratification of the minutes of the previous meeting.
2. Government’s breach of commitment on minimum wage multiplying factor and other 7th CPC issues – Course of action by the Federation.
3. Rail Safety – Measures required to be taken.
4. Cadre building and intensified training to the Office Bearers and Activists – Action Plan.
5. Preparations for facing future challenges.
6. Railway Ministry’s failure to implement agreed decisions – Serious steps to compel Railway Ministry to implement agreements.
7. Strategies for improving communications and contacts.
8. Innovative measures for enhancing railway’s productivity and efficiency.
9. Any other subject with the permission of chair.
The meeting will commence at 10/00 hrs on 27/07/2017.
New No. 9, Old No.2, Siruvallur Main Road,
Perambur, Chennai-600 011
(LAND MARK: Near Perambur Church/Adayar Ananda Bhavan Sweet Stall)
All Office Bearers and Working Committee Members should make it convenient to attend the Working Committee meeting at the scheduled time and at the above mentioned venue without fail.