Checklist for PAOs for Processing of Revision Pension Authorities (7th CPC) before affixing Digital Signatures
1) Class of the pensioner may be checked.
2) In Serial No. 3 of the Revision Format Old pay details may please be checked. In some cases pensioner retired in 3rd, 4th or 5th CpC whereas details are shown of 6th CPC.
3) In some revision cases it has been observed that commuted portion of pension is shown even after completion of 15 years.
4) “FROM DATE” of Fanlily Pension (Enhanced Rate) at Serial No.5(d) should be left blank in cases where pensioner is alive and drawing the pension.
5) “FROM DATE” of Family pension (Normal Rate) at serial No.5 (e) should be left blank in cases where pensioner is alive and drawing the pension.
6) In case Family Pension (Enhanced Rate) applicable, From Date at serial No. 5 (d) should be shown w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
7) “FROM DATE” of Family pension (Normal Date) at Serial No.5 (e) should be mentioned as 01.01.2016 in cases of Family pensioner is drawing the pension.