Enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance from Rs.1000 to Rs.3000 per month as per recommendation made by DRPSC: DoP&PW seeking information
Government of India
Ministry of communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
All the CPMsG
Sub: Regarding Enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance to Central Government Pensioners/ Family Pensioners who are residing in areas not covered under CGHS- recommendation of Departmental related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC).
The undersigned is directed to forward a copy of an O.M. No.04/04/2022-P&PW(D) dated 16th Feb, 2022 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Dept. of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare) on the subject mentioned above for further necessary action at your end.
2. This may be treated as Most Immediate.
Encl: As above
Assistant Director General (Medical)
Copy to: General Manager, CEPT, PTC Campus, Mysore-570010 for uploading on the website of Department.
By email also
Parliamentary Standing Committee Matter
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated:- X16th Feb, 2022
Sub:- Enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners who are residing in areas not covered under CGHS-Recommendation of Departmental Related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC).
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject cited above and to say that Departmental related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC) for Personnel, Public Grievances and Law & Justice in its 110th Report has made recommendation for enhancement of Fixed Medical Allowance from Rs.1000 to Rs.3000 per month.
2. In view of the above recommendation made by DRPSC, it is requested to furnish the information as to how many Central Government Civil Pensioners/Family Pensioners are getting Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA). This may be treated as Most Immediate.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
- DDG (Estt), Department of Telecom, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi
- DDG (Estt), Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi :
- Chief Controller, Central Pension Accounting Office, Trikoot-II, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi
- Jt. CGDA (Pension), Controller General of Defence Accounts, Ulan Batar Road, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi
- Deputy Director (Pay Commission), Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
Source: Ministry of communications