PCDA Circular 622 : OROP to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence Pensioners
Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 622
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut :
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master, Kathua (J&K); and Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject:- Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families.
Reference:- Gol, MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-ll dated 3rd Feb 2016 (Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016), Circular 557 dated 17.03.2016, Circular 580 dated 05.07.2017, Circular 581 dated 02.08.2017 and Circular 591 dated 13.11.2017.
2. In continuation of the same, the rates of ordinary family pension, Special Family Pension, 2nd life award of SFP, Liberalized Family Pension, 2nd life award of LFP, Disability/Liberalized disability element for 100% Disability, War Injury Element for 100% disability (Invalid out cases) meant for post -53 retirees JCOs/ORs of Regular Army of Group “Y” may be allowed to the families of pre-53 retirees under OROP scheme.
3. Further, cases where data is not available with PDAs, the same may be referred to PCDA(P) Allahabad for issue of Corr. PPOs.
4. In view of the above, this office Circular No. 591 dated 13.11.2017 stands cancelled in toto.
5. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination of all concerned.
(Sushil Kumar Singh)
Addl. CDA (Pensions)